We welcome your interest in Sacred Heart College. Our College has evolved through the vision and dedication of many Marist Brothers, who still have a real and valued presence in the life of our school. We inspire our students to be the very best that they can be, to make something special of themselves, no matter what their talents are.
Consistent with the special character of the College, preference is given to families with an established connection with the Catholic Church and in accordance with the revised guidelines approved by the Catholic Bishops of New Zealand in 2003.
The enrolment process is conducted on an annual basis. Enrolment for 2021 will open in Term 1 of 2020.
Please read our Prospectus from the Resources panel, which details the educational philosophy and facilities which our College offers. Please also carefully read the:
- Enrolment Scheme
- Information on Preference of Enrolment
- Digital Citizenship Contract.
Enrolment at Sacred Heart College is primarily for students in Year 7 and 9 for Day Boys, and Year 9 for Boarders. However, we do have limited places available in other year levels.
Enrolment is currently closed for Years 7 to 9 in 2020.
Enrolment is currently open for limited places in Years 10 to 13 in 2020.
For International Student enrolment, view the International page
For Endeavour Scholarships, view the Scholarships page
Please find in the Resources panel the following forms required for Enrolment Application:
- Sacred Heart Admission Form
- Preference of Enrolment Certificate
- Digital Citizenship Contract
- Student’s Health Record (including GP immunisation certificate, plunket book is not sufficient)
- Admission to Boarding (if applicable)
Please print, complete and post these in conjunction with a copy of the following (please do not send originals):
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate and First Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of New Zealand Residency or Work Permit (if applicable)
- Copy of the most recent full school report and the most recent Australian English/Mathematics/Science competition results (if available)
- Special Learning reports (if applicable)
All enrolment applications and enquiries should be directed to:
Mrs Nicola Thomas
250 West Tamaki Road, Glendowie
Auckland 1071, New Zealand
Phone: 09 529 3660 ext.714