This is the Online Enrolment for Day Boys and Boarders for 2020. For International Student Applications, please refer to our International Student Enrolment page on our website.
As you can appreciate there are significant costs involved to facilitate and process all applications for enrolment, supporting documentation and interviewing applicants. Given this we would welcome a $100 donation from applicants. Please click the button below to process your payment for your son's Enrolment Contribution.
BEFORE you start completing the application form, please:
- Refer to our Enrolment Information page on the website for important information regarding the Enrolment Process.
- Read our Enrolment Scheme.
- Download the Preference of Enrolment certificate and have your Parish Priest sign and complete it.
- Download the Student Profile, Family Information form and Student Health Record and complete.
- Ensure all documents below have been scanned to your computer. Please scan as a PDF/JPG. The documents listed will need to be uploaded during the application process. Please scan your documents separately, naming each one clearly as per the following Checklist.
Enrolment Document Checklist
- Preference of Enrolment Certificate
- Baptism Certificate and First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Student Profile form
- Family Information form
- Student Health Record
- Immunisation Certificate from your GP
- Proof of Identity
- New Zealand Citizen (born in New Zealand), NZ Birth Certificate or New Zealand Passport (details page)
- Australian Citizen: Australian Passport (details page)
- Work Permit or New Zealand Residency if born outside of New Zealand (if applicable)
- School Report - copy of most recent full school report
- Educational Psychology Report, or similar (if applicable)
Once you have gathered all the above required information, you may begin the online enrolment process by clicking on the following link.
Please ensure you have uploaded all documents required and fill out all fields before Submitting the Enrolment Application.
Online Enrolment Applications have now closed for 2020.
All enrolment enquiries can be directed to:
Mrs Nicola Thomas
250 West Tamaki Road, Glendowie
Auckland 1071, New Zealand
Phone: 09 529 3660 ext.714