Exchanges can be made, provided the following are met:
- Original proof of purchase is presented.
- Items must be in original, unused and resalable condition.
- Damaged, worn or named garments will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Exchange or refund is to be made within 6 months of original purchase.
- The shipping cost of returning the item will be at the customer’s own expense, unless an item is faulty and in this case please call us to arrange the return. Notification of damaged or incorrect garments must be received by the Uniform Shop within 48 hours of purchase.
- When returning items by post please ensure they are securely packaged and addressed to:
Sacred Heart College Uniform Shop
250 West Tamaki Road
- Any refunds approved, will be processed by the original means of payment, i.e. Credit Card or Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard) or Eftpos. Refunds can only be processed at the College Uniform Shop with the card holder present. Refunds cannot be processed as cash, however we can hold a credit note against a student’s account.
We are happy to make special garments that meet the following criteria:
- Size – Our standard size range can vary. Normally we cater for sizes 8-4XL, therefore anything outside of these sizes is classified as a special garment.
- Extra Length – Blazers, Shorts, Trousers, Shirts and Polos can be supplied with a lengthened sleeve or body, provided the extension is longer than 4cm.
Note: Adjustments to Blazers will incur a $20 Surcharge
Please allow at least two weeks for delivery of special garments and up to six weeks for special blazers.
What we can’t do:
- Alter collar sizes or shapes
- Take in or let out garments
- Make a special garment based solely on body measurements provided
We guarantee to repair garments where a manufacturing, fabric or trim defect has arisen within six months of purchase. If a repair is not possible, we will replace the garment. We do not guarantee against damage caused by normal wear and tear. We require that any garment returned for repair is freshly washed and in a clean state for hygiene reasons.