The Uniform Shop is the only supplier of all items of the school uniform, apart from winter shoes. The Uniform Shop is situated under the main administration building.
Opening Hours 2021
Monday 25 January - 9am - 1pm
Tuesday 26 January - 9am - 1pm
Wednesday 27 January - 9am - 1pm
Thursday 28 January - 9am - 1pm
Tuesday 2 February - 3pm - 5pm (Boarders only)
Wednesday 3 February - 8am - 2pm
Thursday 4 February - 8am - 2pm
Friday 5 February - 8am - 2pm
Regular Open Hours 2021 (commencing Tuesday 9 February)
Monday - 8am to 1.30pm
Tuesday - 9am - 1.30pm
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 8am to 1.30pm
Friday - 9am - 1.30pm
Saturday - Open 9am to 12-noon on the following Saturdays:
- Saturday 3 April
- Saturday 12 June
- Saturday 25 September
- Saturday 27 November
Please note: The Uniform Shop is not open on Sundays, public holidays or school holidays.
We now have an Online Store where you can purchase ALL items of our College Uniform, Sports Uniform, Memorabilia and Supporters Gear. Access the Online Store here
Regulation sandals are McKinlay Safari. Winter and Formal shoes must be black, leather lace-up only.
Sandals only are available at the College Uniform Shop (we do not stock shoes).
The School Uniform Centre (553 Remuera Road) stocks a full range of McKinlays shoes and sandals; Sacred Heart families are entitled to a 10% discount on presentation of a voucher which can be obtained from the Uniform Shop.
Parents/guardians can provide their credit card details to enable their son to make purchases during the school day. Please send your details including postal address and contact phone numbers to the Uniform Shop email address highlighted in blue below.
Second Hand Blazers
The Sacred Heart College Uniform Shop will take second hand blazers for resale. If you have a blazer that you would like to sell, please send it to us during Term 4. Please note the following Terms and Conditions of sale:
Terms and Conditions
- Blazers must be in clean, and in good repair (ie. no buttons missing, tears or stains) – spare buttons are available at the Shop, free of charge
- Second hand blazers will retail at $115.00, the Uniform Shop will retain a 20% commission on all sales ($23.00)
- Payments from sold blazers will be processed within two weeks of sale
- We will accept blazers for sale during Term 4 only and will sell up to the end of Week 2, Term 1 the following year
- Owners of unsold blazers will be advised, and must collect their blazer by the end of Week 3, Term 1. After this time any remaining blazers will be donated to Pastoral Care.
Lost Property and Naming of Uniform Items
Please ensure that ALL clothing and belongings brought into school are CLEARLY NAMED. Unnamed uniform items in lost property will be donated to the Pastoral Care team. We recommend that school jackets are embroidered with a surname above the 'Sacred Heart College' on the back of the jacket, using the same font and colour thread. You may also wish to have your son’s name embroidered on his house shirt – either at the collar on the back of the shirt, or under the crest on the front. These are the items most commonly lost.
Please label all other items on the tag using indelible ink or your own printed labels. Laundry markers are available from the Shop at a cost of $6, or you can order labels online from www.nameit.co.nz Shoes and sandals can be named using white-out marker or stick-in labels.
- A student's hair needs to be clean and short enough to ensure it does not touch his shirt collar. Hair should be no shorter than a number 2 and should not be long enough to be tied up in any form. The student's fringe should be short enough to ensure hair is kept out of his eyes when combed straight down. Natural hair colour must be maintained (no dyed hair), and no extreme hairstyles.
- Sideburns must not extend beyond the earlobe.
- All students must be clean shaven
- Tattoos are not permitted
- Body piercing is not permitted
Please download the latest Uniform Price list from the Resources panel.
The Uniform Shop is currently stocking a range of basic stationery items that the students may purchase.
All enquiries regarding the school uniform can be emailed to Mrs Kelly Jennings at the Uniform Shop or phone 09 529 3669.